Tiffen Black Satins 6×6 filters can be applied to purposely reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles while providing an intentional warming effect with granularity over an entire image.
Black Satin 6×6 filters can be useful for creating a more flattering result of a subject while highlights are softened, contrast is reduced, and textures are given a smoother appearance.
Additionally, halations around highlights are created which can further enhance a subject’s appearance or produce a desired effect while overall sharpness is maintained.
Black Satin 6×6 filters are constructed from water white glass for increased clarity as well as colour fidelity. It is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
- Softens contrast and highlights
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles
- Provides a smoother appearance of textures while maintaining overall sharpness
- Creates halation effect around highlights
- Intentional warming effect with granularity over an entire image
- Constructed from water white glass for optical clarity
Kit of 5.
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|