Tiffen Black Satins can be applied to purposely reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles while providing an intentional warming effect with granularity over an entire image.
Black Satins can be useful for creating a more flattering result of a subject while highlights are softened, contrast is reduced, and textures are given a smoother appearance.
Additionally, halations around highlights are created which can further enhance a subject’s appearance or produce a desired effect while overall sharpness is maintained.
Black Satins are constructed from water white glass for increased clarity as well as colour fidelity. It is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
- Softens contrast and highlights
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles
- Provides a smoother appearance of textures while maintaining overall sharpness
- Creates halation effect around highlights
- Intentional warming effect with granularity over an entire image
- Constructed from water white glass for optical clarity
Kit of 5.
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|