The Chrosziel lens test projector – the ultimate tool for drama testing.
The Chrosziel lens test projector P-TP7 has been awarded the Cine Gear Expo 2019 Technical Award in the category “Other Technology”. It forms the heart off our bespoke testing room.
The projector is dedicated for large format lenses and comes with LED light engine, filter and glass insert and metadata handling.
Optimized for lens service professionals, the P-TP7 Chrosziel lens test projector was developed with the cooperation of ARRI.
The result is a projector that was built with highest precision below 5μm plane parallelism between mount and reticle. Also, the engineers focused on a user-friendly and multi-functional projector built to last.
- Glass & Filter Insert3×3 Glass Insert between Lens Mount and Reticle simulates the glass way (up to 5 mm thickness) of a specific camera.3×3 Filter Insert between Light Engine and Reticle allows insert of color correction filters (up to 4.6 mm thickness).
- 60mm LED Image Circle
The LED light source illuminates evenly an image circle of 60 mm diameter to simulate camera sensors up to XPL / medium format!
- Multiport for Lens Data & Control
Two Multiport Data Convertor to USB connectors situated on both sides of the projector allow electronical lens data access (eg /i-Data and LDS meta data)
- Access to Centering Screws of Zooms
- Laser Rangefinder
- Manual & Remote Back Focus
- Interchangeable large universal mount
Learn More here.
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|