Compact, lightweight and self-contained, the ARRI ALEXA Mini is a versatile additional tool in the ALEXA camera range.
Crews will find that the ALEXA Mini perfectly complements their ALEXA shooting kit, eliminating the complications of working with third-party cameras for specialized shots and keeping everything within a single system that is trusted all over the world.
An ALEXA Mini can be operated in number of ways: by wireless remote control, as an A-camera with the ARRI MVF-1 multi viewfinder attached, or with an on-board monitor and controlled via the user button interface on the camera body.
Designed with new-generation brushless gimbals, multicopters and other specialized rigs in mind, ALEXA Mini is light enough to be comfortably held at arm’s length in a hand rig, while its compact size also makes it ideal for tight shooting conditions, as well as underwater, aerial, car, action, and 3D shoots.
With an ALEXA Mini you can literally shoot everywhere with the best image quality.
- Versatile additional tool in the ALEXA camera range
- Exciting variety of application areas
- Super-lightweight carbon body
- Exchangeable lens mounts
- ALEXA sensor and image quality with internal 4:3 & ARRIRAW recording
- Integrated lens motor control and ND filters
- Perfect for gimbals and multicopters
- Future-proof technology with 4K UHD, HDR & HFR recording
- Anamorphic licence.
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.