The Tilta Armor-man 3.0 was designed to offer comfort and support while operating your gimbal by transferring the weight of the gimbal to your body’s core, taking significant weight off your arms. This allows you to operate your gimbal comfortably, for a much longer period of time while not sacrificing flexibility or performance.
Two mechanical arms with shock-absorbing stabilised systems attach to the back of the adjustable vest or on top of the vest in high mode. When engaged, the arms have two adjustable tension knobs on each arm to allow you to adjust the tension in relation to the weight of your gimbal rig as well as your preferred operation style.
The arms attach to any top bar gimbal system or gimbal ring system with the provided mounts or support cups, which you attach by just sliding the attachment right into the arms. Paired with the Universal Gimbal Ring Adapters and Nucleus M, the Armorman 3.0 can become a one man operating system.
When you’re done operating, simply disengage the arms by pulling the release cords for each arm (in regular mode) and then comfortably rest them on the sides of the vest with the attached arm receiver. This allows you to keep the vest on in-between shots and then when you’re ready to operate again, simply re-engage the arms and re-attach the gimbal.
|Compatible with||Professional 3-axis Gimbals|
|Materials||Aluminium-alloy, stainless steel|
- Tension Release Wire
- Locking knob for top mounting supporter
- Top mounting support clip
- Mechanical arm disassembling knob
- Armor-man 3.0 height adjustable handle
- Armor-man 3.0 vest waist support adjustable knob
- Side arm extension locking knob
- Velcro for waist support
- Hook for tension release wire
- Top mounting support clip knob
- Mechanical arm load latch
- Parking frame connection point
- Height adjustable dove tail plate for Armor-man 3.0 vest
- Angle adjustable lever for Armor-man 3.0 vest side arm
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|