Sony 50mm Planar – T* FE 50mm F1.4 ZA
A fast, sharp, 50mm F1.4 prime lens from Sony and Zeiss.
This high-performance ZEISS® 50mm prime lens features a large F1.4 maximum aperture as well as spectacular contrast and resolution throughout every image. The large aperture makes it easier to shoot in low light and, in combination with an 11-blade aperture design, can produce gorgeous bokeh. Other benefits include fast, precise focus and versatile control for stills and movies.
The Sony 50mm planar provides breathtaking resolution and contrast.
Two aspherical elements, including one AA (advanced aspherical) element, plus ED glass elements maintain high resolution and contrast at all apertures, from corner to corner.
- F1.4 for versatility and beautiful bokeh.
F1.4 and an 11-blade circular aperture can create images with beautiful bokeh, while also making it possible to shoot at high shutter speeds in low light.
- Autofocus that supports high resolution.
- A ring drive SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) system positions the lens’s heavy focus group with speed and precision, bringing out the best in high-resolution camera bodies.
- Convenient fingertip control.
- A physical aperture ring allows intuitive aperture control. An aperture click switch makes it possible to enable or disable the aperture ring click stops as required.
- Moviemakers will want the clicks OFF, while photographers often prefer tactile click feedback.
- There’s also a focus mode switch for convenient manual/auto focus selection.
Legendary ZEISS quality manufactured and calibrated specifically for Sony imaging products. The T* coating contributes to exquisite rendering and contrast.
The Sony 50mm planar is a great companion to our Sony Cameras.
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|