The Sony 70-200 G Master – an incomparable F2.8 telephoto zoom.
Constant F2.8 70-200mm zoom with extraordinary G Master resolution and bokeh.
An F2.8 telephoto zoom like no other
G Master design and technology in a new constant F2.8 telephoto zoom that offers unsurpassed rendering, blazing AF, and extraordinary image stabilization performance.
The Sony 70-200 G Master lens takes imaging and expression to previously unattainable levels with a stunning blend of extremely high resolution and softly dissolving background bokeh.
- Extreme aspherical lens (XA lens)
- Aspherical lens
- Super ED glass
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass
MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) describes how well a lens can reproduce fine details, measured as the degree of contrast achieved between finely spaced lines.
- Contrast (%)
- Distance from optical center of lens (mm)
- At 70 mm / Max. aperture
- At 70 mm / F8 aperture
- At 200 mm / Max. aperture
- At 200 mm / F8 aperture
- Spatial frequency
- 10 line pairs / mm
- 30 line pairs / mm
- Radial values
- Tangential values
1. Focusing ring / 2. Zooming ring / 3. Focus mode switch /
4. Focus range limiter /5. Focus hold button / 6. Shake compensation switch /
7. Shake compensation mode switch / 8. Mounting index
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Premium G Master Series telephoto zoom lens
- Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- Circular 11-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X)
- FILTER DIAMETER (MM)
1480 g (without tripod mount)
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|