The Super Pee Wee Dolly mk3 + is Chapman Leonard’s most compact and lightweight camera Dolly.
This versatile dolly is the perfect solution for narrow access or location work where you need to reduce weight without sacrificing the award winning features you’ve come to expect from a Chapman Dolly and this is why it’s used on countless productions of all varieties.
For full specifications, read more here.
What makes the Pee Wee Dolly Chapman’s most popular Dolly? Less weight and a smaller overall base size make the Pee Wee very easy to work with, but the basic Pee Wee design is what gives it so much stability at a considerably smaller size. The four variable angle chassis legs which lock at four different points (see features), mean that the Pee Wee can be carried through a doorway just 16″ wide, for access!
The Pee Wee is the perfect Dolly for Documentaries, TV Drama, existing locations and small sets.
- Precision engineered, rock steady Camera Dolly for studio or location work with a wide base.
- 3x steering modes that can be activated during movement or stationary; conventional rear wheel, four wheel crab and round mode
- Compact and lightweight for travel and storage.
- Narrow profile base.
- Four point adjustable axels (0, 45, 90 & 180 degrees) for stability on track or switch to narrow profile (off track).
- Choice of pneumatic or hard tyres.
- Hydraulic lifting arm.
- Built-In riser adjusts without removing the camera.
- Silent operation on Track.
- Hardened stainless steel bushings.
- Leveling head locks into 4 different positions.
PEE WEE DOLLY III FEATURES:
- 2x modes of steering: Conventional and crab mode (all four wheels).
- Steering modes can be engaged during movement or standing still.
- Small turning circle of just 2.3 feet radius.
- Easy steering thanks to improved wheel composition.
- 3x Choices of wheel type.
- Rigid Hydraulic Boom arm with adjustable riser.
- 4-way leveling swing head.
- Silent operation on track.
- Improved control valve is faster and quieter allowing smooth stops when Booming.
- 4 lifts per charge with a fully charged chamber.
- Velcro markers attach to upper side of arm providing clear site of marks for operator.
- Boom arm has 2.7 feet of vertical travel (overall camera height of 4’8” from the ground without a riser).
- Automatic hydraulic charging in 60 seconds.
- Manual re-charging of the accumulator is possible.
- Tracking disks ensure precise smooth & silent movement on track (straight and curved).
- Wide tracking bar helps operators even out imperfections in a move on an uneven surface.
Pee Wee III is compatible with all Chapman accessories, Chapman Fluid Heads Vibration Isolators and a wide range of Jib arms.
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|