Operator Control Unit OCU-1 – taking control at critical moments.
The small and compact Arri OCU-1 allows camera operators to quickly take control of any lens function, even when lens motors are attached. Operators can override and reclaim focus, zoom and iris controls from the WCU-4, at the touch of a button.
- Small, solid and lightweight
- Three assignable user buttons
- Control of focus, iris or zoom
- Override the WCU-4 hand unit
- Save precious time on set
- Control EF lenses without motors
- Flexible mouting options
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|