The Glidetrack inexpensive and lightweight slider solution – particularly suited to time-lapse work in conjunction with the Syrp Genie.
Designed as a sturdy and affordable alternative to more cumbersome dolly tracks, the Glidetrack gives you the power to create smooth, Hollywood-style tracking shots. Whether attached to a tripod (via the 1/4″ or 3/8″ mounting threads) or resting on its two scratch-free feet, the Glidetrack makes the most of its simple, industrial-grade design to deliver smooth-as-glass motion. The Glidetrack is ideal for medium-to-large DSLR/camcorder rigs using rod support systems, adding an exciting new ingredient to your visual cookbook.
- Glidetrack provides an even more rigid and stable foundation. Its heavier-duty extrusion makes it perfect for mid-size rigs that may include external monitors, matte boxes or support systems.
- Use it with a single or double tripod setup, or standalone on its custom-made scratch-free feet.
- The carriage can be locked in position using the small adjuster on the side of the carriage.
- Set-up is a matter of seconds, then you’re ready to shoot professional grade video from your existing DSLR kit.
- By mounting your Glidetrack at one end, you can do pseudo crane moves on the fly.
- By using two tripod heads, you can perform glides at an angle. Try that with a traditional dolly!
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|