The Angenieux Optimo 45-120 mm – one of the Optimo lightweight lenses.
Angenieux Optimo lightweight hand-held 35mm zoom lenses offer a superb balance between quality and agility.
They are the lightest and the most compact series of cine zoom lenses in the industry and are perfectly suited for shootings requiring modern, lightweight and compact digital cameras and Steadicam work.
Main Features Of The Optimo 45-120
- Superb image quality from T2.8 open aperture
- Compact and very light (1.9 kg / 4.3lbs)
- Identical center of gravity on all Optimo lightweight zoom lenses enable quick lens interchange
- Perfect homogeneity of color, contrast and resolution. Low distortion
- No ramping, minimal breathing, very fast for 2.7x zoom ratios
- Internal focus, internal zoom, constant lens volume
- Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 320 degrees & over 50 focus marks.
- Interchangeable focus scale ring from feet to meters
- Adapted to extreme production environments (back focus temperature compensation system from -20°C to +45°C)
- Compatible with Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders
63-168mm T4 (with 1.4x extender)
90-240mm T5.6 (with 2x extender)
- Image coverage: S35+ (Ø 33.34 mm), expands to Ø 35 mm when used with Optimo extenders (more info in DOWNLOAD section)
- Available in PL mount. Easily interchangeable to Panavision, Canon EF mounts
- Compatible with ASU servo unit (integrated motors for FTZ remote control through industry standard control systems)
Field of view for 35 mm Academy (22×16 mm)
|Focal Length||45 mm||120 mm|
|Horizontal angular field of view||27.4°||10.5°|
|Object dimensions at MOD (mm)||415×298||154×113|
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|