Need an inexpensive, portable, outside broadcast set up?
Our bespoke fitted van can accommodate our outside broadcast multi-cam systems, providing an easy and affordable solution for sporting events, music festivals etc.
Our staffed Mini Outside Broadcast set-up, utilises Telecast Copperhead systems with lightweight but highly reliable optical fibre cabling. This system can facilitate anything up to 8 camera channels.
The fibre cable system can carry audio, 4k video, comms, tally, camera control* and return video* on a single cable, greatly speeding up OB set up time.
Available for indoor events or housed in our bespoke fitted vehicle for outdoor events, our Mini-OB kit can handle full HD recording on up to 8 channels, with comprehensive remote camera control via Sony RCP1500 control panels.
The production box features:
- Panasonic AV-HS400A Vision Mixer
- Ki-Pro Rack for external recording
- Copperhead Base Station
- Tally & comms distribution
The Engineering box features:
- RCP1500 camera control units
- 17″ Grade 1 monitor
The optical cabling can handle signals over a range of anything up to 10km – much further than traditional copper cabling, making this an ideal system for live music and sporting events.
*Subject to camera compatibility
The CopperHead 3404 fibre transceiver takes the pristine and unrivaled image quality of dual/quad-link 4K cameras and delivers it into a multicamera environment for in-studio or outside broadcast productions. The CopperHead 3404 conveniently distributes all of the signals needed for multicamera 4K production using a single tactical or SMPTE hybrid fibre cable, ensuring robust, trouble-free connectivity on any studio or remote production.
COPPERHEAD 3404 KEY FEATURES
- All camera signals on one SMPTE hybrid fibre cable or lightweight tactical fibre cable
- Long distance range (multiple kilometers/miles)
- Four uncompressed 1.5 or 3 Gb/s HD-SDI signals from camera to base
- Full remote camera control with manufacturer’s controller or universal CHRCP-2050A controller
- Two channels of RTS, Clear-Com or 4-wire intercom connectivity
- Return HD-SDI video signal
- Sync option to lock to the phasing of the studio clock (genlock like HD-SDI sync)
- Four bidirectional data streams:
- Two RS-422 paths
- One RS-232 path
- One 10/100 Ethernet path
- Return audio
- Wide temperature range, low power consumption
- Parallel operation of fibre remote transmission and on-board recording
- Easy switch between standard camcorder mode and CopperHead mode
Progressive Broadcast Hire Ltd
Call us to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Closed but staff are available on call.|
|Sunday||Closed but staff are available on call.|