Schulz Sprayoffs are lightweight rain deflectors that attach within the the space of a matte box front filter holder and can be powered direct from the camera. They have a large optical width to cover even wide-angle lenses. Both options are available with a remote control unit.
- Sprayoff Micro – 500g, using 0.3 amps of power, disc diameter 118 mm
- Sprayoff Mini – 980gr, using 0.8 amps of power, disc diameter 169 mm
The Alexa / Amira Scubacam bag is a black polyurethane underwater housing which is coated onto a high tenacity polyamide webbing and heat sealed to clear viewing windows.
- 1 x 68cm zip which conforms to the U.K. M.o.D. Interim Defenc e Standard 53-100/1.
- Dimensions: Length: 70cm. Height: 35cm. Width: 43cm.
- Weight: 6.5 kgs
- Front Port: 6mm. Optical flat, coated with a non-stick polymer.
- Leak Alarm: 9 volt tone generator max. output 95db.
- Dump Valve: Apex low profile automatic.
- Max Depth: NO MORE THAN 4 METRES.
- Lens: Maximum wide angle is 14mm; external follow focus fitted as standard.
- Start/Stop: Accessible through fingerstall in side of housing.
Underwater housings with a depth rating of up to 10 metres.
- C300 EF Mount
To fit lenses with a maximum length 145mm (5.7inches).
To fit lenses with a maximum filter thread size of 82mm.
- length 270mm (10.63 inches)
- width 120mm (4.73 inches)
- height 340mm (13.4 inches)
- position of view finder top, in a tubus.
- front port diameter 100 mm
- weight 750 g (1,6 lbs)
- Sony HVR-Z1 / 5
Designed for the Sony HVR-Z1 but the HDR-FX1000 and HVR-Z5 are a perfect fit as well.
- length 39 cm (15 1/3 inches)
- width 12 cm (4 3/4 inches)
- hight 24 cm (9 1/2 inches)
- position of view finder wide, central
- front port diameter 75 mm (3 inches)
- weight 850 g (1,9 lbs)
The Portabrace Polar Jacket is a padded insulating jacket which enables safe use of cameras at below zero temperatures.
- Small format.
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.