- Push bar: can be placed at both front and rear of the Laptop dolly for ease of use, height adjustable, removable handles
- Steering bar: easily removable and can be attached to the push bar with a fast clicksystem, height adjustable, removable handles
- 2x integrated 100 mm bowl adaptors for easy low mode use
- 9x Threaded M24 bolt positions for mounting a Euroboss to facilitate boss mounted accessories.
- Integrated tripod positions with rubber tie-downs for easy mounting of the most commonly used tripods.
- Easily swappable pneumatic tyres and track wheels which will fit most types of track available. (track dia. 38mm; width of track 620mm)
- Manufactured from high grade aluminium and stainless steel for durability and longevity.
- Supplied with straight and curved track as required and includes blocks and wedges for laying track on uneven ground.
Invented by Australian cameraman Wayne Waller, the Wally Dolly has become the standard for portable dolly and track requirements in the UK broadcasting industry.
Justified by its low weight and smooth performance, it is also robust and affordable.
It tracks well with any camera package whether for Corporate, ENG or for Documentary.
With a set up time of just a few minutes, the kit contains four metres of screw-together alloy track in one metre lengths. When screwed together the joints are seamless. Also included are four metres of under-padding, a T-frame dolly, a low boy (Hi-Hat), and end stops. A cord and ratchet set holds your tripod safely to the dolly.
We also include a track cleaning cloth.
The complete kit travels safely in its own soft padded bag.
The willi go drive is a foldable system with two track gauges.
It is a complete light dolly system with self-centered tracks, 6.40m straights and curves included.
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.