The Sony F55 4K sensor provides gorgeous, super-sampled HD, 2K and 4K.
This CineAlta camera shoots spectacular images with its 8.9 megapixels (effective) Sony 4K image sensor.
You get superb dynamic range, the widest colour gamut, and pristine image quality, whether you shoot in HD, 2K or 4K with the optional AXS-R5 4k recorder.
- Power RequirementsDC 12 V (11 V to 17 V)
- Power ConsumptionApprox. 25 W (while recording XAVC 4K 60p, EVF Off, LCD monitor Off, 4K SDI On)
- Operating Temperature0°C to 40°C 32°F to 104°, Storage Temperature-20°C to +60°C -4°F to +140°F
- Mass2.2 kg (without lens, handle, audio box and accessories) 4 lb 14 oz (without lens, handle, audio box and accessories)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) *1130 x 125 x 191 mm (without protrusions) 5 1/8 x 5 x 7 5/8 inches (without protrusions)
- Battery Operating Time Approx. 150 min with BP-FL75, Approx. 210 min with BP-GL95A
- Recording Format (Video)XAVC (AVC/H.264 High 4:2:2 Intra Profile) 4K: VBR, 600 Mbps max.
HD: SMPTE RP2027 Class100 compliant
MPEG2 HD (MPEG-2 Long GOP)
HD 422 mode: CBR, 50 Mbps max., MPEG-2 422P@HL *2
For more information click here.
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.