The Sony A7S E-mount Camera is equipped with a full-frame sensor capable of full pixel readout on 4k video, packed into the smallest interchangeable lens digital camera.
Sony A7s Features
12.2 MP full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor with high dynamic range from darkness to daylight. A huge 35mm full frame sensor offers 50x more surface area than a conventional compact camera sensor. The larger suface area means vastly better sensitivity for low-light shooting as well as fine control over depth of field. Paired with great optics, Sony’s full frame sensor is ideal for creative, commercial, and landscape photography.
High-speed BIONZ X processing engine which faithfully reproduces details for richer tonal gradations and lower noise. All digital cameras need to convert the light captured by their sensor to a beautiful digital photograph. The engine that powers this conversion is just as important as your lens and a high-resolution sensor–so Sony developed the remarkable BIONZ(tm) X processor, allowing more natural details, more realistic images, richer tonal gradations, and lower noise while shooting both photos and movies.
- The lightweight magnesium alloy body features comprehensive dust and moisture resistance5 — plus the precise control offered by 9 customisable buttons with 54 possible functions.
- The α7S offers unparalleled mobility and customisation—along with a massive 35 mm full-frame sensor.
- The electronic shutter eliminates shutter noise, enabling discreet shooting of wildlife, recitals and more.
- Supreme sensitivity and an advanced Spatial Object Detection algorithm deliver ultra-high autofocus speed and precision, even in low-light conditions (as low as EV-4).
- The camera’s short flange back enables seamless integration with your existing lens collection, with mount adapters for SLR, rangefinder and cinema cameras.
- 12.2MP effective pixels
- ISO 50–409600
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.