A Jib arm adds a third dimension to your shot selection. For example, a pan and tilt head gives you horizontal and vertical motion from a fixed axis. The Projib pans, tilts and tracks, to let you change your point-of-view.
The Prosup E-Jib:
The prosup is an ergonomic jib, adjustable both front and rear of the pivot point.
- Easy to transport and fits most 100mm heads
- It is also a great companion item for the Prosup Track and Dolly, being directly compatible with it.
- Weight is 16kg
The Miller Projib
The Miller jib weighs only 11.4kg
- Both jibs have an easy one-man set-up
- Vertical, horizontal and diagonal tracking from ground to 2.5m
- Handles payloads from 5kg to 25kg
- Supplied with 30kg of counterbalance weights and Ronford-Baker tall legs (if required).
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.