The DJI Ronin 2 professional 3-axis stabilization system is built to excel in high-stress environments. Powerful, higher torque motors allow for bigger payloads and advanced power management. Ronin 2 empowers filmmakers to capture any scene their mind can create.
It’s upgraded high torque motors allow it to support a wider range of cameras, resist high winds and G-forces caused when mounted to a car and keep it moving smoothly in flight.
The Denz rig is supplied with most of our C300s, to provide mounting points and a suitable set up for handheld shots.
The easyrig provides support for extended handheld work.
- Cinema – for cameras in the 25 – 35kg band such as the Arri Alexa, secured with two straps accross the torso.
- Camcorder – smaller, with a single torso strap, for standard ENG size cameras or smaller.
- Mini – for cameras up to 7kg.
The Vocas support system for the F55 comprises of a plate and comfortable wooden handles, to facilitate shoulder mounting the camera.
Moose bars are a universal stabilisation system, made of high tensile aluminium, with comfortable, padded double handles.
The Ronford Baker switched moose bar handle provides trigger operation for all Arri, Red and Sony cameras.
- Switch can be rotated to enable right or left hand, finger or thumb operation.
- Manufactured out of high tensile aluminium.
- Fitted with comfortable soft foam grip handles.
- Handles are fitted with rosettes that are adjustable at 6o increments and are lockable in the required position.
The IDX rigs facilitate shoulder mounting and provide a plate for mounting V-lock batteries on small format cameras such as the EX3.
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.