Wired – Tecpro BP112s:
Dual circuit headset outstations, with a tough but light-weight beltpack.
- Circuit selection on beltpack,
- Recessed circuit selector switch,
- 2 XLR 3 pin connectors for separate circuit connections on BP112,
- XLR 6 pin connectors for single cable connection on BP113,
- Economical method for providing choice of operating channels
Wireless – Telex TR800s:
Duel channel UHF wireless beltpacks for use with the BTR0800 wireless base station.
- Choose from 1440 frequencies using the 800’s graphical user interface.
- UHF operation – The BTR-800, TR-800 and TR-825 operate in the UHF band from 470 to 740 MHz. Bases and beltpacks operate in specific 18 MHz operational bands.
- Enhanced ClearScan™ frequency auto selection.
- Two-channel intercom access from each beltpack – Each TR-800 and TR-825 beltpack in the system can select between two hardwired intercom channels.
- Detachable beltpack antennas – TR-800 and TR-825 beltpacks feature detachable antennas that utilize stud type threaded connectors.
- Battery options – TR-800 and TR-825 beltpacks can be operated from standard Alkaline AA batteries that provide up to 14 hours of continuous duty operation. For applications where rechargeable batteries are required optional NiMH battery packs are available. NiMH batteries do not develop harmful memories like NiCads and offer up to 12 hours of operation.
- Intelligent Power Control™ – This breakthrough technology takes system range and performance to a whole new level. Each beltpack senses when it is close to the base station and intelligently reduces its output by 10 dB. This effectively eliminates overloading the base station receiver front end which is the primary cause for the “near – far” desensing problem experienced in other wireless intercoms.
- Cast magnesium beltpacks- TR-800 and TR-825 beltpacks are constructed of extremely light, strong and durable cast magnesium. Using magnesium substantially decreases the weight of the beltpack.
- Graphical user interface – The BTR-800 and TR-800 have easy to use, user interfaces utilizing state of the art LCD displays. Custom graphical menus on the BTR-800 allow access to all of the powerful features and system operational parameters. The menu structure has been specifically designed to be intuitive and easy to use right out of the box.
Our Entel HX482 Walkie Talkie kits are a reliable and relatively lightweight and compact system, featuring automated voice activated transmission.
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
If you would like hire rates, more information on this equipment or details of how to hire from us, please drop us a line.