The Denz rig is supplied with most of our C300s, to provide mounting points and a suitable set up for handheld shots.
The easyrig provides support for extended handheld work.
- Cinema – for cameras in the 25 – 35kg band such as the Arri Alexa, secured with two straps accross the torso.
- Camcorder – smaller, with a single torso strap, for standard ENG size cameras or smaller.
- Mini – for cameras up to 7kg.
The Vocas support system for the F55 comprises of a plate and comfortable wooden handles, to facilitate shoulder mounting the camera.
Moose bars are a universal stabilisation system, made of high tensile aluminium, with comfortable, padded double handles.
The Ronford Baker switched moose bar handle provides trigger operation for all Arri, Red and Sony cameras.
- Switch can be rotated to enable right or left hand, finger or thumb operation.
- Manufactured out of high tensile aluminium.
- Fitted with comfortable soft foam grip handles.
- Handles are fitted with rosettes that are adjustable at 6o increments and are lockable in the required position.
The IDX rigs facilitate shoulder mounting and provide a plate for mounting V-lock batteries on small format cameras such as the EX3.
Call us on 0141 420 2053 to discuss your job or use the form below to email us.
If you would like hire rates, more information on this equipment or details of how to hire from us, please drop us a line.